Publicado em   16/ago/2011
por  Caio Hostilio

Parabéns aos vereadores de São Luís, em especial a Mesa-Diretora ao declarar o pastor Silas Malafaia “persona non grata”, além de arquivar em caráter irrevogável o processo de concessão do título de cidadão ludovicense a Malafaia.

Autoritarismo e Espiritualidade são duas coisas que não combinam. Um homem que se diz seguidor dos dogmas de Deus jamais trataria seu semelhante de vagabundo e outros adjetivos pejorativos.

Silas Malafaia trata a região como uma empresa, cujo empresário é ele. Seu pensamento é como de um clube de futebol, onde se busca produção e grandes lucros, enquanto que uma verdadeira entidade religiosa busca prega e pratica o amor, a humildade e a caridade.

Quem se propõe a seguir como servo de Deus tem que saber lidar com as deficiências de cada um. Ele não pode se colocar acima do bem e do mal, como se fosse o próprio Deus. Se Deus deu o livre arbítrio, como pode um simples mortal e pecador querer se sobrepuser com arbitrariedades?

Um homem que se julga conhecedor da palavra de Deus, jamais desprezaria seu semelhante e o tratava de vagabundo, além de menosprezar a Câmara de Vereadores de São Luís.

Que Silas Malafaia aprenda que existe um limite de tolerância.

Parabéns a Câmara de Vereadores por tomar uma atitude nobre e de respeito…

Publicado em: Governo

51 Responses to Afinal, a Câmara de Vereadores de São Luís acertou ao declarar o “pastor” Silas Malafaia como “Persona non grata”?

1. Nice ideas will implement all these immediately.

2. Fine piece,In my opinion you’ve surely assembled an internet site I want to read regularly. Great stuff.

3. Thank you for this post, seriously, can you become a writer for wikipedia because the current pages submitted there for our interest is frankly garbage. I don’t agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I certainly applaud your effort in putting it so ably.

4. Fun post, I genuinely benefited from studying it, keep doing the good thoughts.

5. Thanks for the post, honestly, can you become a topic author for wikipedia because the current entries hosted there for our interest is frankly dross. I can’t say I agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

6. Thank you for today’s entry, honestly, can you become a writer for wikipedia because the current entries submitted there for our hobby is frankly next to useless. I don’t agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I certainly applaud your effort in putting it so clearly.

7. Brandy Bowne says:

I think that this wedding will be one of the best things to happen of the recent years. The wishes of a nation to the happy couple and any one that doesn’t agree is a misery.

8. Many thanks for this post, I don’t agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

9. Na Nicklaus says:

Now I’ve seen the 60 Minutes Program I be sure Lance is done for.

10. Given that Sixty Minutes program I reckon Armstrong is going down.

11. Gracias for this entry, honestly, can you become a topic author for wikipedia because the current pages hosted there for our hobby is frankly next to useless. I don’t quite agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I certainly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

12. Venice Popec says:

Many thanks for this post, I don’t agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so ably.

13. Fantastic page, I surprisingly enjoyed studying it, keep up the hard efforts.

14. Nicol Theaux says:

There’s no doubt that this wedding is one of the best things to happen of the decade. Congratulations to the happy couple and any one that doesn’t agree is a killjoy.

15. Debera Idler says:

Amazing guide,I do believe you have clearly constructed a web site I must come back to on the regular basis. Great stuff.

16. Star Kegley says:

Nice article,I do think you’ve certainly set up a web site I have to check back on weekly. Keep it up.

17. Jayna Kuarez says:

Great article, I genuinely enjoyed glossing over it, keep up all the good work.

18. Fantastic post, I genuinely enjoyed glossing over it, keep up all the hard efforts.

19. Le Pennycuff says:

I am over the moon about it and I think that this wedding is one of the best things to happen of the decade. Congratulations to the happy newlyweds and any body that doesn’t agree is a stick in the mud.

20. Sondra Lank says:

Enjoyable page, I actually enjoyed glossing over it, keep doing the good work.

21. Many thanks for the entry, I don’t quite agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so ably.

22. Cyndy Slider says:

Exceptional message,I do think you could have undoubtedly fashioned an internet site I have to visit more often. Thanks a lot.

23. Wonderful page,I do believe you could have unquestionably assembled a web site I must return to daily. Great stuff.

24. Rickie Fulda says:

Thanks for your post, I don’t quite agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

25. Given CBS’s 60 Minutes Program I think Lance Armstrong is going down.

26. Great page, I genuinely benefited from studying it, keep up the good work.

27. Cool content,I reckon you’ve indeed built a web site I would like to read on a regular basis. Thanks.

28. Grazie for your entry, honestly, can you sign up as a writer for wikipedia because the current pages hosted there for our hobby is quite frankly drivel. I don’t quite agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I certainly applaud your effort in putting it so ably.

29. Son Amarian says:

Lovely post, thanks are in order for making the effort to come up with it

30. Arlyne Lefew says:

I think that this wedding will be one of the best things to happen of the decade. Best wishes to the happy couple and any one that doesn’t agree is a killjoy.

31. I most certainly respect this post.

32. Letty Merel says:

Lovely post, many thanks for showing the initiative to throw it up

33. Gracias for the post, honestly, can you become a contributor for wikipedia because the current pages hosted there for our hobby is quite frankly garbage. I can’t say I agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so clearly.

34. Yi Szwede says:

Ever since the 60 minutes episode I would conclude Armstrong is kaput.

35. Chau Dermott says:

Lovely ideas, many thanks for making the effort to come up with it

36. I can’t help but think that this wedding is one of the best things to happen of the decade. The wishes of a nation to the happy newlyweds and any one that doesn’t agree is a killjoy.

37. Now I’ve seen CBS’s episode of 60 Minutes I would reckon Lance Armstrong is going to struggle.

38. Karry Bhan says:

Enjoyable post, I surprisingly had a good time glossing over it, keep doing all the good writing.

39. Many thanks for today’s post, I don’t quite agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I definitely applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

40. Decent posting,I feel you could have unquestionably started a site I would like to visit on a regular basis. Thank you.

41. Lovely post, thanks are in order for having the initiave to write it down

42. Gracias for the post, honestly, can you become a topic author for wikipedia because the current pages submitted there for our interest is frankly next to useless. I can’t say I agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

43. Grazie for the entry, honestly, can you become a topic author for wikipedia because the current stuff hosted there for our interest is frankly next to useless. I don’t quite agree exactly with it but I agree with it on the most part and I certainly applaud your effort in putting it so clearly.

44. Jaimie Hauss says:

Exceptional page,I feel you could have emphatically built a web site I have to come back to continually. Thanks a lot.

45. Now I’ve seen that Sixty Minutes program I conclude Lance is doing the perp walk soon.

46. Thanks for the post, I can’t say I agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I wholeheartedly applaud your effort in putting it so succinctly.

47. Velva Buffin says:

Lovely piece, kudos to you for making the effort to write it down

48. Ever since the 60 Mins show one can’t help but reckon Lance is doing the perp walk soon.

49. I really like the sentiment.

50. Since watching CBS’s 60 Minutes Program I bet Armstrong is going to struggle.

51. Kimbra Digby says:

Grazie for your post, honestly, can you sign up as a author for wikipedia because the current entries submitted there for our interest is frankly dross. I don’t agree completely with it but I agree with it on the most part and I definitely applaud your effort in putting it so ably.

Deixe uma resposta